Friday, September 3, 2010

New Career

Hello all, I want to share you about "my new career". I got a new job on 11 August 2010. Its being a little busy crazy, a little challenge, a little improvement. This new job was not same as the as old job that i have got before. In the old company, I was so relax to do anything, got many friendly friends to share, listening music loudly,etc. I can say that " It was SUKA-SUKA GUE". LOL....
But..........

Now...
This job make me how to make improvement than before. One of senior colleagues said that " You must carefully". Carefully is an important thing that you must hold. Do you know why she said like this as I knew that my director as my superior examined all stuff accurately, carefully, neatly, timely and you must do it well done quickly.

Ohh My Gosh ~ how I can do it well ??? many of my colleagues told me a lot of case. I get a burden now,Arkhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.But actually I try to do my best that how to do it accurately,quickly,etc. In the new company, there was many people judge all part of you from beginning till ending. Ex:take a look at your clothing, make up,etc. I HATE people judge me everyday from their outpoint. Because as we know" Don't judge a book by its cover". Now, I don't care what they said from me, I just want to do my job well done !!!
I got a point from Confucius : "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. "
I try to be compatible or suited for this new job. Hope that ~

1 comments:

chezly said...

new job? what position is it?